Instructions (Online orders)
Ann Chin Popiah have outlets islandwide. If you wish to pick up at one of the outlet listed below other than Chinatown complex, please indicate it in the "Additional information" box during checkout. It will still show "confirm collection at Chinatown"- by default, however not to worry, we will arrange to the respective outlets accordingly.
Chinatown complex (CLOSED FOR RENOVATION FROM 1/3/2019 to 31/5/2019)
335 Smith St, Chinatown Complex, Singapore 050335 Unit No: #02-112
Opening Hours: 8.30am to 8pm
1) Chinatown K88 Coffee House
(Besides 佛牙寺 temple)
5 Banda Street
Operating Hours: 9am to 7pm
2) SIN MING POPIAH
Sin Ming Blk 24 Coffee shop
24 Sin Ming Rd, Block 24 #01-51, Singapore 570024
Opening Hours: 8.30am to 6pm
3)Ang Mo Kio S11 Coffee shop
Ang Mo Kio Ave 10 Blk 530, Singapore 560530
Opening Hours: 2pm to 11pm (Monday to Friday), 12noon to 11pm (Sat/Sun)
4) Taman Jurong FM Foodmore (NEW)
BESIDES DRINKS STALL
3 Yuan Ching Road S(618642)
Opening Hours: 10am- 8.30pm
5)Sim Lim Square Broadway Foodcourt
1 Rochor Canal Rd, Singapore 188504
Opening Hours: 1130am to 8.30pm (Monday to Friday), 9.30am to 8.30pm (Sat/Sun)
6)Chong Pang Food Hawker
105 Yishun Ring Rd, Singapore 760104
Opening Hours: 4pm to 9.30pm (Friday to Wednesday), 12noon to 9.30pm (every Thursday)
7)829 Foodcourt Pte Ltd
829 Tampines Street 81, Block 829, Singapore 520829
Opening Hours: 8am to 8pm
8) Coronation Shopping Plaza
#03-01A, 587 Bukit Timah Road
9) 6 Avenue Coffeeshop
15 Anamalai Avenue S(279985)
Opposite Raffles Medical Clinic
FOR All OUTLETS/ CONTACT PERSON:
TO NOTE FOR DELIVERY:
- Delivery can only be done for orders above $64.
- Additional delivery charge of $12 - $15 depending on area applies for orders above $64.
- For orders below $64, self-collection can be done at our outlets with no additional charges (please refer to our store information for more details)
- For delivery to office buildings/condos, customers are required to collect the delivered items from the guardhouse security/ reception due to stringent security controls. Our delivery man will contact the recipient prior to your delivery.
- We do NOT deliver to restricted areas (i.e Naval Base, Camps, Airport, Sentosa , Tuas and Jurong Island)
- We do not provide cutlery such as plates, forks and spoons. Chopsticks are available upon request.
- For orders that are 2 sets and above, we will pack the ingredients in sets of 2. Should you want us to seperate it, i.e 2 sets pack seperately (1 set each), please inform us in the comments section.
1. Place 2 Popiah skin on a flat surface with 1/3 of the skin overlapping one another. (Smoother surface at the bottom)
2. Take 1 tablespoon of sweet sauce and spread evenly across the skins
- Spread 1/2 teaspoon of garlic garnish and/or 1/2 teaspoon of chili on top of the sweet sauce
4. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of peanuts evenly on top of the base sauce
5. Add a small handful of lettuce
6. Add 1 tablespoon of egg and 1 tablespoon of crispy bits
7. Take a spoonful of turnip, drain the excess liquid by pressing it against another fork/spoon and place it evenly across the popiah.
8. Repeat step 7.
(Do note that popiah filling shall be heated over the induction cooker, or microwave till it is hot.)
9. Fold the left and right sides of the popiah skin inwards, fold the bottom of the popiah skin away from you to cover the ingredients, lightly but firmly compress the contents before rolling it up
10. Use a sharp knife and cut the popiah into 5 equal parts
^To keep the skin fresh until consumption, do not expose it to the air. Wrap a clean damp cloth over the popiah skin while having the popiah party. For any unfinished popiah skin, keep it in an airtight container/ziplock (or simply tighten the plastic bag) and store it in the freezer. Remove from freezer and defrost at least 1-2 hours before consumption. Should the skin remains tough, wrap a clean damp cloth over it for 30 minutes.
*Adjust accordingly as per preference
**Adding excessive ingredients will tear the delicate popiah skin